/// IGLOO is a boutique visual effects, design and film studio located in the heart of Toronto // firstname.lastname@example.org //
/// KEY PEOPLE ///
Gustavo Fernandes // Visual Effects Supervisor //
Originating from Sao Paulo, Brazil, Gustavo has over a decade of experience in the design and visual effects industry. As the visual effects supervisor at IGLOO, Gus is involved in each and every project, and aims for excellence in all facets of production. His range of industry support includes live-action shoot supervising, motion graphics design, art direction, compositing and photo-real 3D rendering.
Penny Anderson // Visual Effects Producer //
Penny graduated from Queen’s University with a Bachelor degree in Fine Arts. With over ten years experience in the visual effects industry, Penny’s artistic and technical abilities allow her to translate any creative notion into beautifully detailed computer generated objects and environments. An experienced entrepreneur, she also manages the studio’s operations, keeping the lights on and the machines rendering!
Nick Goso // Creative Director //
Having spent 10 years working in film, commercial advertising and broadcast television in Canada and Europe, Nick was an early adopter of digital film making and interactive storytelling. He continues to develop and realize narrative cinema and commercial advertising campaigns in the trans-media landscape. At IGLOO Nick’s creativity and passion translates from pre-production to post – and yes, even to development. Having lead teams of visual effects artists, filmmakers and interactive developers, he believes in the results of collaboration, and that just because itʼs digital doesnʼt mean you canʼt maintain the craft, be it online, mobile, installation, TV or cinema.
Jorgen Lauritzen // Art Director //
Jorgen is a graduate of Sheridan College (Illustration) and the Ontario College of Art and Design (Drawing and Painting). As a landscape painter, with over ten years of experience as a digital artist and compositor, he brings a fine art sensibility to the process of designing and creating environments. He believes that meeting the needs of a client does not have to negate producing work of artistry and vision.
We are always looking for talented and friendly folks in every field (design, illustration, animation, modelling, editing, web design, etc). As long as you have an interest in arts, motion pictures, and film making.
DON’T BE SHY, even if a job isn’t listed, please feel free to send us examples of your work. We’d love to hear from you.
JOB TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
PAY: Commission (To start)
LOCATION: Toronto, ON
Are you a confident person with experience in the advertising industry?
Are you familiar with 3D animation and visual effects production?
Would you jump at the opportunity to help shape a budding new studio?
IGLOO is a full-service boutique visual effects, design and film studio located in the heart of Toronto and is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to help expand our client base domestically and abroad. We have a very talented and experienced team that has built up a solid reel and portfolio during our first year of operation. This ambitious, gregarious individual will help create and nurture customer relationships as well as develop a strong brand image. This individual will also drive the implementation of marketing strategies that will enhance the brand’s long-term strategic positioning.
- Develop new business leads worldwide.
- Convey a clear and consistent brand message.
- Nurture new and existing client relationships, which will in turn foster brand loyalty.
- Identify and pursue strategically compatible production partners.
- Perform marketing tasks that directly contribute to enhancing the brand’s image and exposure. Tasks include the following: keep an open stream of communication with customers by utilizing social media tools, create client-specific marketing materials and attend industry events.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and determine how they will impact marketing strategies.
- Working knowledge of the adverting industry. Familiarity with the film and TV industries is a plus.
- A strong existing network of industry contacts.
- AN interest in Film making, 3D animation and VFX production processes.
- Knowledge of marketing and professional sales techniques.
- Some experience in B2B sales.
- Experience utilizing social media.
- Motivated and a self-starter.
- Gregarious and outgoing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Outstanding ability to communicate ideas and concepts.
- Comfortable communicating with clients at different organizational levels, including account executives, creatives and producers.
- Creative ability to generate new ideas and influence marketing effectiveness.
- Three (3) or more years of sales experience preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications preferred.
We strive to create a friendly, exciting environment that keeps our personnel engaged, challenged, and growing. Some of the benefits of working IGLOO are:
- A fun, small business atmosphere
- Input in the creative process
- Ongoing professional development
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume and cover letter as a TEXT document or PDF to email@example.com with the subject line “Marketing Coordinator”.